Wednesday, January 31, 2007

reneeisamonkey just turned 4!





u serious jaylyn? u mean the sale in Gucci is still on? oh..my my..we better hurry!














reeveisasweetie...













my head IS definitely bigger than yours - Lauren



















renee entertaining hr young guest - jada















hmm...have you guys tried elephant meat before?



















my guests - jaylyn, rayern, jada














my other old buddies - davin, darren and a new member jayden













"leng looi, skin very smooth wo.."














"i like" (as ham sup as the father)














Madagascar theme cake - there is alex and melman, so where is marty and gloria?

(Clearly indicates that the cake baker does not follow this thriller)










r2r with mami and babee













all eyes on the cake, 2 kakaks pulling the 2 re's back

2 comments:

Annie Q said...

Happy birthday Renee!So fast she is 4 year old already!

jean said...

Hi-1st time to your blog and I saw my cousin and her family (Yap JayDen's mom is my cousin) here. What a coincidental!